I’m currently in the process of putting together a more complete teaching portfolio. Check back soon (or e-mail me) for more details on my teaching experience.
Current Teaching Assignment
- For the 2015-2016 academic year I hold a scholarship which releases me from teaching duties.
Previous Teaching Assignments
- Since September 2014 I’ve worked for Western University’s Teaching Support Centre as a TA Training Program Instructor for the Teaching Assistant Training Program (TATP).
- 2014-2015 Academic Year – Tutorial Leader for Philosophy 1020: Introduction to Philosophy, with Profs Dennis Climchuk (Fall) and Genoveva Marti (Winter).
- For the 2013-2014 academic year, my TA assignment was to serve as the Lead Graduate Teaching Assistant for the philosophy department. As the LGTA, my responsibilities included designing and facilitating discipline-specific teaching development workshops for new and experienced TAs; developing resources; developing and promoting curriculum innovation; hosting discussion groups; and providing peer consultation and feedback to TAs throughout the year. The 2013-2014 academic year was the pilot year for this program.More information about Western’s LGTA program can be found on Western’s Teaching Support Centre Lead TA Program page. Resources I developed during this year can be found in the Resources for Instructors section of my website.
- 2012-2013 Academic Year – Tutorial Leader for Philosophy 1200: Critical Thinking, with Profs. David Bourget (Fall) and Eric Desjardins (Winter).
- Winter 2012 – Grader for Philosophy 2032G: Einstein for Everyone, with Prof. Chris Smeenk
- Fall 2011 – Grader for Philosophy 2730F: Media Ethics, with Prof. Katharina Paxman